February 2, 2017
In this episode we discuss the 8 step process for overcoming anxiety and conquering your fears, how to stop a panic attack in real time, how you can tap into your subconscious mind and reprogram it, how to get deeper sleep, the power of hypnosis, and much more with Justin Stenstrom.
Justin is a nationally acclaimed life coach, author, entrepreneur, and speaker. He is the founder of EliteManMagazine.com, the host of the Elite Man Podcast. Justin’s work has been featured in the Huffington Post, Lifehacker, Maxim, and several other publications.
- How Justin overcame major depression, anxiety, and panic attacks to achieve his dreams
- How Justin went from 3-4 panic attacks per week, suicidal thoughts, to living a healthy and happy life
- Why Justin views his struggle with depression and anxiety was a blessing in disguise
- Justin’s 8 step process to overcome anxiety and conquer your fears:
- #1 - Realize that you’re not going crazy and there are a lot of solutions
- #2 - Do a combination of meditation, yoga, hypnosis
- #3 - Live in the present, future focus builds up a lot of anxiety, living in the past creates depression
- #4 Exercise 4-5x per week, backed by substantial research
- #5 Improve your sleep
- #6 Improve your diet
- #7 Take the right supplements
- #8 Use the 3 step technique to crush panic attacks
- The incredible 3 step process for dealing with a panic attack right now
- How hypnosis can be an incredibly powerful intervention for dealing with anxiety and how you can hypnotize yourself
- Why hypnosis is so powerful, because it speaks directly to your subconscious mind
- How to tap into your subconscious mind and reprogram it
- The “trance” state between sleep and waking
- Practical tips for cultivating a healthy and deep sleep environment
- How to condition your mind for deeper sleep
- Why Cell phones and TV before bed are one of the worst things you can do
- How to stop yourself from hitting the snooze button
- The ideal temperature to sleep
- Why having a midnight snack might be really good for you
- Should you wake up in the middle of the night and work?
- Dietary interventions to deal with depression
- “This is how you ride a roller coaster”
- The power of facing your fears head on and exposing them for what they are
- Why you should challenge your fears and ask for more of it
If you want to crush anxiety and fear, listen to this episode!