October 13, 2016
In this episode we talk about execution, how to break down big goals into actionable steps, how and why Neil hired a “mama” for himself, the “ten minute rule” that could help you achieve big productivity gains and how to optimize your life to free up huge amounts of time with entrepreneur Neil Patel.
Neil is the co-founder of Crazy Egg, Hello Bar and KISSmetrics. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world. He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations. Neil has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.
- How to break huge goals into small bite sized tasks that you can quickly and easily execute
- How Neil defines success and why money wont make you happy
- The "10 minute rule" and how it can help you achieve big results
- “Hacks” that Neil recommends for those who want to climb the corporate ladder
- How to go from A to Z by skipping B, C, D etc and getting straight to the result
- Why you don’t have to take the traditional path the everyone else does to get what you want in life
- The strategy Neil uses to pitch huge deals to corporate executives
- How to optimize your life to save time and free your time up
- The rules that Neil uses to improve and use his time more efficiently
- How Neil hired a “mom” to cook him breakfast and do his laundry (and why!)
- How to manufacture and generate luck for yourself
- Why shouldn’t “rent your dreams"
- How to take action on the things that matter and actually create results, so you can stop spinning your wheels
- And much more!