January 5, 2016
On this week's episode of "The Science of Success", we speak with Columbia Ph.D. Josh Davis, who is currently the director of research for the NeuroLeadership Institute, a NeuroCoach and Master Practitioner of NLP. Josh is also the author of the recent international bestseller Two Awesome Hours, in which he shares science-based strategies to get your most important work done.
In today's episode you will learn:
- Why working all the time means you actually get LESS done.
- How to conquer overwhelm (using scientific findings, not advice)
- How to snap out of auto-pilot and make effective use of your time
- How to leverage negative emotion to be more productive
- A surprising finding about how music impacts your work flow
- And much more.