August 10, 2016
In this episode we discuss how you have multiple limiting beliefs that you have yet to discover that, if uncovered, could radically transform your life. We go deep into limiting beliefs, look at how random childhood experiences can shape your worldview for decades, discuss how your outer world is created by your inner world, examine how to reverse engineer bad behavior and much more with our guest Catherine Plano.
Catherine is the founder of the I Am Woman Project and an International Executive Coach with more than two decades of experience working with top companies, having impacted more than 100,000 lives and whose mission is to aid companies and individuals in becoming aware of their limitless potential and in using their extraordinary abilities to achieve their desired outcomes. Catherine is also a certified Life Coach and a certified Master Practioner of NLP. Catherine focuses on changing lives daily through her coaching and motivation speaking.
- How simple, innocuous things in our environment plant seeds that can dramatically change of our lives
- How we give meaning to situations without fully understanding them
- How your parents programmed many of your behaviors
- How limiting beliefs get planted into your mind from childhood
- How your memories can be completely false
- How your outer world is a reflect of your inner world
- Why your thoughts become self fulfilling prophecies
- Why 95% of your behaviors are not “who" you are, they are “learned behaviors"programmed by your environment
- And Much More!
If you feel like something is holding you back, but you can’t figure out what it is - Listen to this episode!