August 17, 2016
In this episode we explore strategies to jump start your creativity, how to think about the definition of success, how to retain the knowledge from all of the books you read, and how to be a better writer with best-selling author and publishing expert Tom Corson-Knowles.
Tom is a serial entrepreneur, blogger and international bestselling author. He started his first business at age 13 and is the founder of TCK Publishing whose mission is to help every client earn a full-time income as an author. Tom’s bestselling books include Secrets of the Six-Figure Author, The Kindle Publishing Bible, and The Kindle Writing Bible, among others.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why creativity is a learned skill and not an innate talent
- Why creativity is important for everyone, not just “starving artists"
- 3 simple strategies you can use to improve you creativity right now
- The incredible importance of “thinking time"
- The two parts of the creative process
- How to improve your writing skills
- How you can double your creative output in 15 minutes per day
- How to stop yourself from pressing the gas and the brakes at the same time when trying to create
- And much more!
If you want to boost your creativity - check out this episode!